Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream
Snap. Pop. Swipe. Introducing Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream. Launching exclusively at Sephora Middle East in March 2016
Ready for anything. At 9 AM or 9 PM let your eyes look vibrant, refreshed, and hydrated with a quick snap, pop and swipe.
Introducing Clinique’s NEW Pep-Start Eye Cream, a lightweight cream that instantly and over time brightens, awakens, and refreshes tired-looking eyes. The innovative custom-spherical massaging applicator de-puffs eyes to help keep them looking fresh, smoothes the way for makeup, and makes eyes look wide awake in just three seconds.
A blend of seven peptides help maintain collagen that can be threatened by stress, fatigue, and lack of sleep- the tell-tale signs of a busy life.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 and Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12 help stimulate natural collagen and elastin production, which plumps skin, helping to diminish fatigue, sallowness, and discolouration under the eye area.
- Whey Protein is a natural, high-quality polypeptide, rich in amino acids, that helps firm the thin skin around the eye area helping skin to look and feel firmer and more resilient.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 when combined together naturally helps to stimulate the production of collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fibronectin helping to ease inflammation.
- Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2 is a biomimetic peptide that helps to improve skin elasticity and firmness by reducing the synthesis of progerin, which is a toxic protein that builds up and causes premature aging.
- Soybean Protein is rich in peptides, glycoproteins, and polysaccharides, helping to reveal to a smoother, more youthful and revitalized skin appearance.
A combination of soothing and energizing ingredients helps keep the eye area calm and balanced to maintain an up-for-anything attitude.
- Caffeine is an anti-irritant, which helps to energize skin while reducing puffiness.
- Algae Extract is a botanical extract that provides exceptional anti-irritant benefits, helping keep skin soothed and calm so that it less susceptible to irritation-induced dark circles.
- Phytospingosine diminishes the appearance of dark circles by helping reduce the excess pooling of fluids in the thin skin under the eye area.
- Molasses Extract is a botanical that helps combat dark circles, and brightens the eye area revealing a well-rested look.
- Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract is a botanical that soothes the under eye area helping to reduce dark circles and puffiness.
- Sapindus Mukurossi Fruit Extract and Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum are botanicals that when combined combat fatigue and stimulate the production of ATP helping speed up cellular metabolism.
Snap open NEW Pep-Start Eye Cream’s custom-spherical applicator to dispense a pea-size amount of cream to the tip. Pop the applicator to the closed position and swipe product in circular motion around the eye area, including lids. Pat in residual product as needed with fingertips. Eyes now look brighter and more refreshed, like after a good night’s rest.
Available exclusively at Clinique counters in Sephora in the Middle East beginning March 2016.
Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free.
What does it mean? First, we formulate without known allergens. Then we allergy test every product 12 times on 600 people. If even one of those 7,200 applications incites an allergic reaction, we start over.