Enjoy Every Sip of Green Tea… Here’s WHY!
- Cholesterol level in your blood. There is evidence for HDL being increased with consistent Green tea consumption
- Cancer ranging from skin, to stomach,to lung cancer and pancreatic cancer
- Blood clotting which allows the blood to maintain moe fluidity, thus lowering heart attacks mimickin the effect of Aspirin
- Diabetes ( exact mechanism unknown)
- Inflammatory bowel disease by reducing the inflammation. It also loers the incidence of colon cancer
- Liver disease by lowering the incidence of viral disease when high amounts are consumed on a daily basis
- Weight loss by inducing thermogenesis which means raising the temperature, thus helpin you body to burn at a faster rate
Green tea is made from unfermented leaves and reportedly contains the highest concentration of powerful antioxidants called polyphenols. Antioxidants are substances that scavenge free radicals, which are damaging compounds in the body that alter cells, tamper with DNA (genetic material), and even cause cell death. Free radicals occur naturally in the body, but environmental toxins (including ultraviolet rays from the sun, radiation, cigarette smoke, and air pollution) also give rise to the birth of these damaging particles.