Max Factor No Extreme Measures Transformation Kit
Comprising three remarkable Max Factor products – the Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless Foundation, Max Factor Pan Stik Foundation and Max Factor CC Stick – this kit is all it takes to create the illusion of a thinner cheek and neck, sharper cheekbones, fuller lips, bigger eyes, or to even to change the shape of the nose.
During the events, attendees were treated to a truly eye-opening way in which make-up application, using products from the Max Factor transformation kit, can conceal or accentuate a specific feature. Olfat offered tutorials and live demonstrations in a step-by-step guide to applying these products for bigger lips, well-sculpted cheekbones and a narrower nose.
“I am so pleased to be in Lebanon to introduce Max Factor’s transformation kit and give the consumer a demonstration of just how powerful make up can be in improving self-confidence. Our aim today is to empower every woman to focus on enhancing her natural beauty by emphasizing her favourite facial features in just four simple steps, and to love the skin that she’s in,” said Samira Olfat.
No Extreme Measures Tips and Tricks from Max Factor
Below is an easy to follow guide for creating incredible contours in the comfort of your home using Max Factor’s Flawless Face Finity collection including Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless Foundation, Max Factor Pan Stik Foundation and Max Factor CC Stick. Before starting any look, first apply Face Finity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 for a flawless and healthy look.
- To create the illusion of a longer neck and streamlined chin, simply apply Pan Stik in a darker shade close to the chin, on the outer corner of the next and around the throat, and blend. To highlight apply the CC Stick in the middle of the throat and between the neck borderlines and blend.
- To make your nose narrower simply apply Pan Stik in a darker shade along the bridge of the nose, and the CC Stick to the middle of the nose and on the sides, and blend. For a shorter nose, apply Pan Stik in a darker shade on both sides of the bridge of your nose, and two horizontal lines, one above the bridge of the nostril and another in the centre of the nose, and blend.
- For sharper cheekbones, apply Pan Stik in a darker shade in the hollow part of the face, and highlight above and below the contour line with the CC Stick and blend. Also apply Pan Stik in a darker shade on the jawline and blend.
- Create the illusion of fuller lips by applying the CC Stick in the upper lip line and blend well before applying your favourite lip liner a little higher than your actual lip line. Apply contour with Pan Stik under the lower lip line and blend, then add a darker shade of lip liner on the outer corners of the lips and blend.
- Complete your make-up look by opening your eyes up by drawing a line with the CC Stick on the upper part of your eyebrows and blending. Apply Pan Stik in a darker shade to the crease of the eye and blend. Finish the look off by applying CC Stick in an inverted triangle shape and blending.
Max Factor’s all-new transformation kit is available in retail stores across the Middle East at USD 33.